Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Did anyone see ...

... the police chase this morning on Fox News this morning? We can't quite figure out how to link it here, so follow these simple instructions (you'll need a decent speed internet connection):

1 - Go to this link (click here!)
1a - if your name is "leftisthebest," clean your eyes, keyboard and screen with #20 grit sandpaper as we are sure you don't usually spend time at foxnews.com :)
2 - in the tool bar at the top of the screen, click on video
3 - there are usually about 10 video links here. Click the one marked "Hot Pursuit" and view it.

These video links are replaced often, so go as soon as you can to see this lest it disappear. The cop in the crash is fine, but watching his squad car wipe out is a classic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn! he must have been hydroplaning to miss that turn so completely. thank god he's ok

7/26/2005 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am going to the Fox site now, I've honestly never been there, oh no! like the guy in the Bible I'm turning into a pillar of salt.

7/27/2005 04:25:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Huebl Crimefile News said...

I sent that video out to my pals. The cop may have been uninjured but his pride was in critical condition. I'm glad I did not have to write the To/From reports on this one!

I heard our young hero used the "brakes went out" defense (good luck!)on this one...

7/31/2005 09:15:00 AM  

<< Home

Newer Posts.......................... ..........................Older Posts